Thursday, April 06, 2006

21 weeks...19 to go

It's getting closer (by one week)! I can tell the baby's growing because his kicks are getting much stronger.

Only 4 more weeks and we'll be heading back down to TX for the baby shower :) Mike and I are going to Target tomorrow to register (we registered at Babies-R-Us when we were in TX in March). I don't know what Mike's more excited about...picking out the baby things for the registry or getting to use the scanner! lol

I just really can't think of much to blog about today, so I'll leave you with a random picture...

This is what our (obviously unfinished) front porch looks like right now. Mike cut down some cedar trees in a nearby shelter belt to use for columns. I think they fit PERFECT with the style of the house!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I really like the columns!

Joey loved using that scanner!!

have a good day~

RyAnn said...

The porch looks great. We are also very suprised about this pregnancy, but now we are getting excited. We think the due date will be early December. We have a sonogram May 25 and we will have a better idea.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't driven down by your place since you first moved into it. Hubby flies over it all the time. I think it is time for another drive to check it out. You guys have done such a great job!

Anonymous said...

The scanner is awesome!