Friday, April 14, 2006

Stayin' Alive

We made it! No more accidents yesterday...yay!!!

Yesterday afternoon I taught a swim lesson at the SC indoor pool. I just had 2 little boys. Dwayne & Rene's boy, Tyus, and another little boy from our Bible study on Sunday night's, Wyatt. It was a much more productive lesson than last week's. Last week I spent half the time chasing the boys trying to get them in the pool. This week they were jumping off the side to me and didn't even startle when I let go of them a few feet before the side of the pool and made them swim by themselves!

I really enjoy teaching the swim lessons and wish that I had the facilities to do private lessons on a regular basis. Someday I'll convince Mike that we need to put in a pool at our house. Then during the cold months we'll buy one of those big bubbles and have a heated pool! You don't think that it'd blow away in the 30-50 mph Kansas wind gusts do ya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a nice pool that is not being used!

suzspeaks said...

I'm so glad you & mike are accident free! You guys are dangerous!!

Anonymous said...

Teach ice skating in the winter, swimming lessons in the summer!