Monday, April 03, 2006

Welcome to the World!

My co-worker at the recreation commission, RaeAnn, had her baby yesterday! They didn't find out the sex before the baby was born and we were surprised to find out that she had a little girl!

Cheyenne Raymarie was born on April 2nd at 7:28 pm. She was 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20.5" long.

Today I went to the hospital in Lyons (where we'll have our little one in August) to see Scott and RaeAnn and baby Cheyenne. Cheyenne was sleeping when I got to the hospital. She is so precious! She had a full head of hair and really long fingers! I got to hold her while I talked with RaeAnn, Scott, and RaeAnn's mom.

Holding Cheyenne made me really excited for the day that I'll get to hold our little one!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How exciting - that is a BIG baby!

suzspeaks said...

There is nothing like holding your own baby for the first time!! I'm so excited for you!