Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What Died?

Does anyone have an idea what kind of animal this fur could have come from?
I'll give the answer in my next blog ;)

Things have been incredibly busy here. Since RaeAnn had her baby we've had part-time staff helping us out at work. It's just not the same as having her here. It takes a lot more work on my part! Only 4.5 more weeks (I know she's not wishing it to go by as fast as I am!)

3 weeks from this Thursday night we'll be heading down to TX! I can't wait to get to see everyone again! This time ya'll will be able to feel the baby moving :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Ok - this looks like dog fur to me - My mother in law has one of these dogs and I cannot think of what they are called! If this is not off of a dog - I dont know what it is!..........OHHHH it is a Yorkie!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Is Trevor ok?!?! It looks like he stuck his tongue in a socket and ..... poof!

Shauna said...

Staci - I have been on your blog about 5 times today to find out what this is ...