Monday, December 17, 2012

You Better Not Pout!

Barrett's Christmas program was absolutely adorable!!! I've never seen kids look so cute "pouting" while singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"!
 
"He sees you when you're sleeping..."
 
"So be good for goodness sake!"
 
Brody was sick tonight, so he didn't get to go to the program.  He sent Barrett with strict instructions on what to tell Santa that he wants for Christmas.  Barrett told Santa his wish and then he said, "My brother couldn't come because he's sick, but he wanted me to ask you to bring him a whole package of BB guns!"  Santa just laughed a big "Ho ho ho!"  lol!
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

My, Barrett looks grown sitting on Santa's lap for some reason....glad I saw him in footed pajamas before I saw this post...I know he's still your baby.

Mom said...

It looks like Barrett did all of the motions this year. Sorry I missed it but I was glad to keep the sick one.