Saturday, December 22, 2012

Brody's School Christmas Party

Today was the big day...the last day of school before Christmas Break!!!  I think the kids (and teachers) were just a little excited!  I went up to the school at 10:20 for Brody's class party.  They had fun making an ornament, decorating cookies, eating goodies, and having a book exchange.  I think this is Brody's "I love Christmas parties!!!" face...
 
The book exchange.  One of the dads read a story (from his iPhone!..my how times have changed! lol) while the kids passed the books around the circle.
 
Brody asked me to take a picture of him with McKinley and Kathryn.  Brody and McKinley are in a reading group together (they read to each other during reading time) and he and Kathryn have been friends since he was in Mrs. Pam's class at Little Hearts!
 
I didn't realize all the moms would be taking their kids with them after the party was over...so we got an unexpected early release from school today!  Yay!!!!

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

He must be kin to Tyler.

Tyler and Ann said...

LOL! SO true Cindy, Luke is also JUST like his daddy!

Mom said...

Glad you were able to be a part of his party.