Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lunch with B

Today Namaw, Barrett, and I went to school to have lunch with Brody. I think I scarred him by coming at the wrong time my first time to meet him for lunch. This morning I verified his lunch time (with him and his teacher), but he still said, "Maybe you should come at 11:00 (lunch is 11:20) so that you're sure you're not late!"  Poor guy!  We made sure we were there by 11:10 today...just in case they went to lunch early!  I could tell he was surprised when he rounded the corner and saw Namaw with me and Barrett (he didn't know she was coming too)!  We took a few pics with my phone...but Barrett refused to give us a good smile for the camera (even when Brody tickled him!)
 
Brody & Namaw
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

It makes the kids feel so special to have their parent come eat with them...and then to have a grandma come, too! Well, that's just icing on the cake...and when she's as beautiful as their grandma is, I know they were proud as peacocks!

Mom said...

Brody, It was fun eating with you!