Saturday, December 08, 2012

GG's Family Thanksgiving

The Saturday after Thanksgiving (November 24th) we had a family gathering with Namaw's side of the family at Daddy Steve and Namaw's house. I didn't take many candid shots, but I did get some group shots. I set the camera up in front of their house and then everyone came out for the annual family picture time.


GG with all her grandkids and great-grandkids

Ron & Jan's family

Daddy Steve & Namaw's family 

Now this picture is a strange one!  Someone came up with the idea to have everyone who "chose" to come into this family in one picture....meaning they're not blood relatives of GG.  Not sure what we'd ever do with this picture....it's not like we'll all print it off and frame it?  I guess it'll be forever memorialized in my blog book ;)  Below are: Cindy (Jon's wife), Cara (Josh's girlfriend), Ann (Tyler's wife), Ron (Jan's husband), Mike (my husband), Steve (Joan's husband), Matt (Julie's husband), and Audria (Caleb's wife)
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Hey! Is that a SMILE on Mike's face? It looks like he's trying not to smile, but it's creeping out anyway....I knew he smiled! I personally LIKE this idea!

All the others were great! Luke crying is hilarious! Not that he was crying, but that he cried while Tyler is laughing...that still doesn't sound right, but it made a funny picture to me anyway!

Mom said...

I am sure we can come up with some more crazy combinations for Christmas!