Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is this the one?

Yesterday I took some pictures of the boys.  My goal was to get a picture for our Christmas card.  Wow.  It wore me out!  It's much harder taking pictures of your own kids!  One time I told them, "Give me your best Christmas smile!" and this is what I got.....
Cracks me up!  Since it automatically brings a smile to my face...it kinda makes me want to use this one! lol 
 
Stay tuned...more to come.  I'm posting this one to make sure you smile today ;)

3 comments:

Paula said...

Yes!!!! You must use this one. I can't stop laughing. This is just great. Seriously, I think I'm going to start crying if I can't quit laughing pretty soon.

Sharon said...

I agree with Paula! You have to use this one - it not only made me smile, it made me laugh. It is so Brody and Barrett. Love it!!!!

Ann Hastings said...

It's halarious!!! I love it, too funny- they're adorable!