Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Someone's ready for winter...

We got out the hats and gloves for the boys to wear to our softball game last Friday night and Barrett hasn't wanted me to put them away.  He wore various stocking hats and this face mask around the house all weekend long!  It's been cooler here lately....but not anywhere near the snowy winter days that my boys are wishing for.  I keep reminding them that it doesn't snow in Texas every year...but I don't think they're believing me.  We've had good snows here the past few years (meaning...every winter they remember! lol)

While sitting outside watching Barrett golf in his winter wear, I looked up to see this gorgeous sunset.  I love sunsets!

3 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Love the picture of Barrett 'golfing' with the gloves and face mask/hat :)

Sharon said...

I agree, that is a beautiful sunset. Barrett is such a cutie.

Leave It To Davis said...

I wore my lined hoodie with the hoodie on my head when we went for a walk yesterday, but then, I'm old....but it WAS cold when the wind was blowing!!