Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hot Bat!

We subscribe to MLB.tv so that we (meaning Mike and Brody) can watch all the Texas Rangers games.  Lately the Rangers games have been Brody's quiet time.  Barrett goes down for a nap and Brody watches the previous day's baseball game.  Whenever there's a commercial break, Brody runs to my office to give me the rundown of every play that happened so far in that inning.  It amazes me that he can remember every single play that happens!

During the first commerical break today he came out and said something that made me laugh....."Mom, we haven't scored any runs yet, but we have a hot bat and a good line up.  Mike Napoli, Mitch Moreland, and Yorvit Torrealba are coming up to bat!!!"  (Yes, I had to google their names for the correct spelling.)

It was the way he said "hot bat" so matter of factly that had me laughing! 

I need to write down one of his inning recaps sometime so you can fully understand his obsession with the game!

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol, Caleb, I was going to say the exact same thing!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Caleb and Cindy.

Gmommy