Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baseball Conversation

Brody: "What if I get to meet one of the Rangers when I go to the Rangers game with Tyler?" (Tyler and Ann got him tickets to the September 9th game for his birthday.)

Me: "What?  Are you gonna yell 'JOSH' from your seat since you'll be so close to the field?"

Brody: "No!  We're not sitting on that side."

Me: "Oh.  Where are you sitting?"
Brody: "In right field.  Cruz plays right field."
Me: "Ah.  So are you gonna yell 'NELLY!!!'"

Brody: "I don't know how he'd hear me.  He plays shallow right field."

Duh.  Why didn't I think of that.  Lol!

Then he said, "We better find out what color jerseys they're wearing that night so I can make sure to wear the right color shirt!" (He got a blue Hamilton shirt and a red Kinsler shirt for his birthday.)  Anyone know how you find out what jersey the Rangers will be wearing?

4 comments:

Tyler Hastings said...

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/tex/fan_forum/jerseys.jsp

Leave It To Davis said...

So on his birthday, he turned 30, right? sheesh. I will never be able to have a conversation with him. Whatever happened to Power Rangers, The Hulk, Spiderman?

The Goforths said...

HILARIOUS! Such a smart little guy!

Jessica said...

Okay, that's one of the cutest things ever. :)