Friday, February 25, 2011

Sylvia

Did I mention that Barrett & Mikayla fought a lot?  They were always picking on each other and pushing each other's buttons.  So....if Mikayla doesn't work out for Barrett...I think Sylvia is another great choice!  Or...Brody could marry Mikayla and Barrett could marry Sylvia.  Who am I kidding?  It never works out when parents hope their kids will marry each other!  lol  One thing I know for sure....they'll all be friends!

I really loved taking pictures of baby Sylvia.  Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?  I think I can smell the baby soft cheeks through this picture!
 

2 comments:

Julie Little said...

Well I think she's pretty gorgeous! I'll do my best to save her for one of your boys...

Jessica said...

Great photo, Staci! And what a sweet little cutie. I do love that button nose. Baby girls are such pretty fun.