Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Be Bop a Lula

As you know, the boys love to listen to Daddy Steve play guitar and sing.  As a result, they get some of the funniest songs stuck in their heads!  Instead of singing Old McDonald...Barrett randomly bursts out in songs like Baby It's You and Be Bop a Lula.  It's hilarious when we're walking down the aisle at the grocery store and my 2 year old starts singing Be Bop a Lula at the top of his lungs!  Barrett is our singer.  He's singing all the time!  I told Daddy Steve that as soon as he's big enough to strum a guitar...Daddy Steve needs to start giving him lessons.  I think he'd love it! 

Here's a video I captured this morning of him singing...

8 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I don't know that song, but LOVE hearing Barrett sing :)

Mom said...

He even sings it with flair!

Steve and Joan said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be-Bop-A-Lula
Barrett is singing the version of Be Bop A Lula by Paul McCartney.

Good job Barrett!

Leave It To Davis said...

Well, Ann, I know that song.....and he does it with perfection!!!!
Great job, Barrett

Leave It To Davis said...

Staci, I reposted this on my blog....gotta get him as much exposure as we can....can I be his manager?

Tyler Hastings said...

LOL That is AWESOME!

GG said...

Barrett, that was super. I did not know that my family had such a talented singer. I knew we have two or three famous guitar pickers.

Sharon said...

Barrett, you are the "great". I listen to it on and off. I also, laugh at the end of the song. He really has a good voice and carries the ending like a super singer. Keep it up Barrett.