Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

A tradition started by my parents continues on in our family.  For Valentine's Day I made a coupon book for the boys.  This is Barrett's first year to get one (last year he was too young).  This year they each get 2 coupons....one for a date with Daddy and one for a date with Mommy!  I know they'll both be excited...and they'll want to use their coupons ASAP!

Last Thursday was their Valentine's party at school.  Barrett came home from his party on a sugar high!  Check out his plate....(1 big cupcake, 1 small cupcake, 2 cookies, some goldfish, and a Capri Sun!)
Brody's teacher was a little more conservative in the sugar...she let them pick one cookie :)
 

We're going to celebrate Valentine's Day as a family tonight.  Ghost Runners (Mike's softball team) has a double header.  He's gonna win a game for me tonight as a V-day present ;)  It's gonna be a beautiful day today...so it'll be an awesome night to sit outside and watch some ball!  I'm such a blessed girl!

1 comment:

Tyler and Ann said...

LOVE the coupon book, great idea :) I am sure the boys will love them as well!
Happy Valentines Day, love you!