Saturday, February 05, 2011

The Faces of Barrett

I took the boys outside to play before dinner last night.  After a while Barrett slowed down and then he started getting cold.
He whinned a little...
and told me that he was cold...
but he looked so cute that I just kept taking pictures!
 


I know what you're thinking (Mike would've said these very words if he had been standing by us), "Stop taking pictures and hold him!"  I could hear Mike's words in my head, so I finally put the camera down and held him. 

This made Barrett happy again!
He even put on his cheesy smile for the camera...
 
and gave me his "I'm ready to take on the world" look!
 

2 comments:

Mom said...

I guess you learned from our old home movies not to stop taking pictures when the crying starts. There were so many times where we never got "the rest of the story" because we stopped filming.

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! You can already tell such a difference in his eyes since his surgery! God is good!