Monday, April 26, 2010

Star Weekend (Brody titled this post)

I got home from the Ladies Retreat around 3 pm yesterday. Let me just say that my husband is AMAZING! He and the boys had so much fun this weekend. Brody got a "big boy" bike on Friday (pictures to come). Saturday they went to Cabela's, to the park with some of the other guys from our small group, and then went swimming at our house with Caleb. Sunday they went to church and then home for lunch and naps. Mike was doing yard work when I got home and I walked inside to find the house immaculate! The Ladies Retreat was awesome (but that's for another post that will take me a little time), and it made the weekend absolutely wonderful to know that my husband was at home enjoying his "boys weekend" with our boys!

Thank you Mike! You never cease to amaze me! I love you!

5 comments:

Tyler and Ann said...

Glad the boys had fun together- wonderful to come home to a clean house- great job Mike!

Teri said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend all around!

Mom said...

Good job Mike! Swimming? Oh yeah - it was just boys - they have no "cold" nerve endings....

Paula said...

I'm impressed!

Robyn said...

Gary took some pictures of their Guy's Picnic, planned, but not attended, by Joseph. There are some good ones of a conversation between Brody and Uncle Caleb, Caleb chasing down a runaway kite, and skipping rocks. Maybe we should do this more often!!


http://gallery.me.com/gglover22#100184&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=39