Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Air Guitar

This morning Brody told me he wanted to listen a radio station. I told him he could listen to the radio after I finished watching the news. A little while later I left the living room (forgetting I had made that promise). Brody immediately turned off the tv and turned up the radio (did I mention that he likes to listen to the radio LOUD?!? It's a constant battle to keep music at reasonable decibels in our house). I walked into the kitchen (to turn the radio down) and found Brody dancing around the kitchen playing the air guitar! I tried to sneak back out of the room but he saw me. Instead of being embarrassed, he asked, "Do you know where Barrett's toy guitar is?"

3 comments:

Ginger said...

He'll have to play guitar with Jesse next time y'all come down.

Steve and Joan said...

I think he misses my travel guitar that I brought with me to San Jose this week. Brody and Barrett always play that guitar in my office! Sorry Brody!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

SO cute! I love that he's enjoying music so much, he must have gotten that from Daddy Steve!