Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Snowman's Bigger Than Your Snowman!

Shortly after Mike got home the boys convinced him to play with them in the back yard. I glanced out the window and saw a HUGE snowman! The snowfall right now (2:45 pm) is at 4 3/4 inches! I don't remember having this much snow in Texas! I've also never made this large of snowman! (No, I'm not wearing white sunblock on my nose...it's a snowflake. lol)
This is how the boys helped Mike. They had to use a ladder!
After they were kind enough to take a family picture for me...it was time for an all out snowball fight!
One snowball hit Barrett and knocked him on his rear. He was happy to just sit down and catch any snowballs that came his way. He thought it was so funny when he caught them!
After more than an hour of playing in the snow, we headed back inside to warm up and take naps. (It kinda looks like he's touching the fireplace, but don't worry...he's a few feet away from the screen.)

4 comments:

Mom said...

That is a huge snowman. You should send it in to WFAA and maybe it will make the news.

The picture of Barrett by the fire brought back memories of when y'all were little - coming in, taking off the coats, gloves, etc and warming up by the fire in your long johns.

Steve and Joan said...

What a snowman! Mike, you did great! All that Kansas snow experience pays off!

I'm glad you came home for half a day and I know Brody and Barrett are overjoyed!

Have fun!

Grammy said...

Barrett looks so cute in his long
johns!

That snowman'll be one for the
books--glad you guys had so much
fun!!!

Ann Hastings said...

That is an awesome snowman!!! I LOVE the picture of Barrett- adorable!