Monday, February 15, 2010

B-R-O-D-Y

Brody came into the kitchen carrying this the other day:

I've seen him practicing his "B"s a lot...but I had no clue that he could write his whole name by himself! I was so proud of him!
Barrett may not be about to write yet, but he can spell (at least one word). It's testimony to the fact that Brody enjoys spelling his own name out loud. Barrett can now spell Brody's name. The other day he was standing at the fridge playing with the Leap Frog alphabet letters saying, "B-R-O-D-Y". lol! I didn't know that you were supposed to learn how to spell your brother's name before you learned how to spell your own!

3 comments:

Gmommy said...

Two VERY SMART boys!!!!

Unknown said...

Brody, you are a good teacher!!! You and Barrett are sooo smart. I love you both so much.

Leave It To Davis said...

The next Albert Einstein!