Friday, January 23, 2009

Walkin' to Work

We decided to brave the cold and walk to work the other morning. I loaded up our double stroller with 2 boys, 2 blankets, a huge diaper bag (with all the day's necessities), Brody's camera, and a rifle (Brody's rifle that he needed to take so he could hunt for deer at Daddy Steve and Namaw's house). See if you can find Barrett in the picture below...
I didn't have time to look for Brody's stocking cap this morning, so I just let him wear mine. It kept him nice and warm. He even warmed up his face a few times by pulling the cap all the way down on his head (it covered his whole face)!

***In a side note to the post below***
FYI: I DO feed Barrett! lol. He still nurses five times a day (Brody was down to 4 times a day by 5 months!) He also has rice cereal, oatmeal, and lots of different baby foods. You can only force a baby to eat so much! Babies just grow at different rates. I've seen lots of times where the small baby becomes the BIGGER, younger brother! Watch out Brody...it may not last!!

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I cannot find poor little thin Barrett.....is your diaper bag sitting on top him??? McKenna needs a playmate for a month. I still have a baby bed. Bring him to me for a month. I bet you would be able to find him. Do you remember when you and your brothers spent the night at my house? You all always were excited when I said you could have more bacon or cinnamon rolls. One time I fixed you all a whole pound of bacon....just the three of you. Love you! :) (and I love those little guys of yours!)

Staci said...

Cindy - Close...the diaper bag is sitting on top of the cup holder and he's behind that. If you look close you can see the top of his camo/black stocking cap (he was looking the other way).

You fixed a whole pound of bacon for just us three!!! WOW!!! I bet we were stuffed!! lol I go back and forth between buying turkey bacon and REAL bacon these days. Whenever I have the real bacon I'm reminded of how YUMMY it is! I probably could eat 1/3 lb of it!!