Monday, January 19, 2009

Night at the Park

A few weeks ago we had a day of amazing weather. It was the end of December and the temperatures were in the 70's! We put on our shorts and t-shirts and headed to the park. We decided to ride our bikes to add some excitement to the adventure. Mike put Brody in the backpack, I put Barrett in the front carrier and we were off. Brody was so excited to get to the park and climb all over the playground equipment. Mike and Barrett spent some time bonding while I went down the slide with Brody.
I tried to get a picture of the boys on a cute little bench under the slide...but this is how they all looked!!! lol
I had to settle for one of just me and Barrett.
When it was almost dark, we headed for home. Then it was bath time. Brody loves that Barrett is old enough to take a bath with him! They have a lot of fun splashing together.
We had a lot of fun that evening. Even though Mike really misses the cold winters of Kansas, I'm kinda enjoying having 70 degree weather in the winter mix!

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Fun times! I love the photo of the boys in the bathtub! Cute!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

Too cute- I love my sweet nephews :)