Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sliding

Last night PR Black played a double header. Unfortunately, they lost both games...but at least they were lots of fun to watch! Mike had several great plays. As you can see in the picture below, he had to slide head first to keep from getting an out.

He also flipped over the fence a few times and saved a hit from becoming a home run! (I'm sure there are lots of mistakes in my softball commentary vocab...just know that I have a lot of fun watching them play even if I don't know how to explain what happened in the game! What can I say. I may have worked for a rec commission for almost 8 years, but I always delegated and had other people supervise/officiate the games! lol)

Brody alternated between watching the game and playing his own game of softball with Daddy Steve.
He was excited when the games were over because this meant he could hang out with Daddy!

No comments: