Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet Boy


Last night Mike and Brody went to the grocery store for me. It's become their thing to go to the grocery store together. Even though Mike is still weak from being so sick, when I mentioned that I needed to go to the store he said that he wanted to go. He said that he and Brody have fun together! When they got home Brody had a surprise for me. He walked in the door with some flowers for me. The first thing he told me was that he wanted me to smell them. He said, "You don't eat the flowers...just smell them." Mike said he didn't tell Brody that, so I guess that's just something Brody wanted to make sure I knew! When he finally handed the flowers over to me, he gave me a big hug and a kiss. I love that boy!!!

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

how sweet!

Maggie said...

That Brody is too cute. He was cracking me up in that line to meet Ryan...

Unknown said...

how sweet! he is a precious boy, that's for sure!

Amy said...

Brody is going to make a wonderful husband someday.

Ann Hastings said...

Girls watch out... Brody's gonna be dangerous :) Too cute!

Anna said...

Too Sweet! Love that!