Monday, November 24, 2008

Friend Day

Today Megan brought Logan and Camryn over to play. Brody was so excited all morning about them coming. Then as soon as they walked in the door he turned into a shy boy who wanted to hide behind his mommy's legs! He finally came out of his shell and took Logan back to his room to play and then outside to play with all the outdoor toys. There were a few meltdowns over sharing (on Brody's part), but (just as they were about to leave) I looked out he back door and saw them playing together so sweetly! Camryn and Barrett enjoyed having another baby to "talk" to while Megan and I talked. Camryn is such a cutie! She's also a pretty big baby and makes Barrett look like a shrimp!
I'm not sure what Brody enjoyed more...playing with Logan or talking to TWO babies at once!

Megan and I always enjoy our visits...even if they are interrupted by the constant questions of toddlers and being spit up on by babies!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day.

Unknown said...

I'm glad we got to visit! And I love that picture of Brody and Logan playing. It took them long enough to get to that point! And Brody looks like he is having a really stimulating conversation with Camryn. Too cute!

Ann Hastings said...

So sweet and so much fun! I am glad they get to see eachother so often!!!

Shauna said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could have been there....miss you guys.