Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Little Man

Brody was excited to go to school today. Ms. Amy was out on Tuesday and he made her a card this morning. He wanted it to say, "Horray!!!! Hope you're better!" So cute! We walked down to Daddy Steve & Namaw's house to put Barrett down for a nap there before going to school. Daddy Steve wanted to take Brody's picture in front of the pampass grass (where our school pics were always taken). He stayed still for about a second (captured above) and then was jumping off the curb! He was ready to go to school!

6 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Brody looks so grown up with his hair done and backpack on!!! Craziness!

Ledbetter Fam said...

So sweet! I love that he's getting his pictures taken there. That is absolutely priceless. By the way, I'm LOVING getting to see you at church all of the time. Even if we don't get to talk, I love seeing your beautiful face and knowing that you're close!!

JB

Amy said...

I LOVED the card - it was so sweet. I miss the kids so much when I don't get to go! Brody was especially talkative with me today - i guess he really did miss me!
Ms. Amy

Amy said...

He is way too cute. Love his curly hair.

RaeAnn said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Can you stop time - he's growing
up too fast!!!