Friday, May 23, 2008

Working Out

This has been a fun workout week. Last week I started going to the gym with Dad. We try to get there by 5:30 every morning. This week we took an aerobics class almost every day. We liked all of them except for the yoga (I've never been a big fan of yoga). We did Body Pump on Tuesday & today and on Wednesday we took a class called Cardio Kickbox. It was so much fun...and such a good workout! It'll be really fun when I'm not carrying around a big baby and can workout as hard as I want! Not much longer....

Today I'm 34 weeks pregnant! So only 6 more weeks until my due date! Everyone keeps telling me that they don't think I'll make it that long...which probably means that I'll be a week late ;) lol

Caleb & Audria are going to KS for the weekend and invited Brody and I to ride along with them. I learned my lesson and haven't told Brody yet that he's gonna get to see Daddy this weekend. I think I'll just let him figure it out when we arrive. I got a bunch of boxes for free off of Craig's List yesterday, so I'm gonna try to fit a few of them in and Audria and I can get started on packing. Sounds fun, huh?

3 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I sure have enjoyed working out with you and the little baby!

I'm proud of you Staci and it is fun going places with you. I love you!

Dad

Ann Hastings said...

Have fun this weekend~ we love you!

Leave It To Davis said...

Only 6 weeks......the past 7 months have sure gone by fast, haven't they? Can't wait to meet Barrett and find out his middle name!