Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend with the Greats

Friday afternoon I dropped Brody off at Chris & Teri's house on my way home from work. He got to play with their 4 kids until Nancy picked him up after she got off work. Then Nancy and Brody drove to Plains, KS for the weekend to see Grandpa & Grandma Brown! She said they had a great time and that Brody was good for them all weekend. Since I wasn't there, I can't really tell you any stories behind the pictures she took...so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Cowboy Brody with Grandpa Brown Grandma Brown blowing bubbles for Brody.
Brody on top of a tractor tire.
I think they sent Brody out to check fence for them. "Hmmm. If I can crawl thru here does that mean that the cattle can escape too?"
Mike's cousin Derek was in town and stopped by for a visit on Saturday night.
Brody giving Grandma Brown a kiss "goodbye".

5 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like the whole family had a fun weekend!

RaeAnn said...

Glad Brody had a good time with his grandparents!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Brody had fun. He will be ready for you to have another weekend alone with Mike.

Ginger said...

He's so cute! It's great that he got to spend time w/them...I know they loved seeing him.

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma and Grandpa Brown really enjoyed having Brody visit -in the spring, they want to take him to the lake and also show him the hatchery.

Can't wait til we can make the jaunt again!!