Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Number 4

Today Brody's 4th tooth broke thru his gums. That's right...I said 4th! He now has 2 front teeth on top and 2 front teeth on the bottom. When I went to write the new tooth down in his baby book, I noticed that the "average" age for the top front teeth to come in is 7.5 months....in 5 days Brody will be 17 months old! I looked at all the other teeth and the "average" dates that they come in and it looks like most kids have 16 teeth by now! I'm hoping that the old wives tale is right and that "the later teeth come in, the stronger their roots are".

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Yea Brody...

And to answer your question on my last post...only sometimes!....Just kidding!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Suz, you're so funny!!! My boys have all been late getting their teeth. Joseph is only 4 months behind Brody and he only has two teeth. It's exciting stuff!!!

JB

Ginger said...

Way to go Brody! He needs those teeth for eating at McDonald's...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Brody is going to look really funny when he has a full mouth of teeth. We are so used to him not having any.

Steve and Joan said...

Will Brody need 4 toothbrushes now? He got 2 for Christmas when he only had 2 teeth. I think Julie Beth has an inside track with a dentist that has a big supply of toothbrushes!

Brody, give me a video call today and smile!

Daddy Steve

Shauna said...

I think your next 5 posts should have a number in the title. That would be fun!