Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TGFSIL

Thank God For Sisters-In-Law!

I don't naturally have the best fashion sense. I'm so thankful that God blessed me with sisters (in law) that are fashionistas! Over Christmas, Audria took me shopping for some new maternity clothes. I think it's important to feel like you look cute when you're pregnant...otherwise you'll just feel fat all the time!!! Anyways...it's awesome to go shopping with Audria. She would send me to the dressing room and then just keep bringing me different things to try on! It was awesome! Audria is also the person that introduced me to hair rollers and taught me how to use them (now I don't always have to wear my hair straight)!

Ann recently helped me tremendously in the hair department. She introduced me to something that I absolutely LOVE! I know that some of you have had one for years...but I got my first CHI this past December. It's amazing how much different my hair feels and looks when I use the CHI. I decided to take before and after pictures today to prove my point. Just look at my hair (the lighting is bad so my face looks terrible...but that's not the focus of my pictures)!

BEFORE using the CHI:

AFTER using the CHI:

I'm sure Angela and I will have some good shopping together in the future...but the last time we went was full of events that deserve their own post! lol

12 comments:

Unknown said...

From one chi lover to another, that is some good hair! What a difference!

suzspeaks said...

gotta love the Chi!!!!! Your hair looks awesome!

Laura said...

Your hair looks great!!!

Steve and Joan said...

I was trying to look up on the Internet what this Chia stuff is you are doing with your hair and this is all I found - Chia

Steve

Steve and Joan said...

Happy Birthday Staci!!!!

Ginger said...

Your hair looks fab! You should send Chi those pics...maybe you could become a spokesperson for them! :) HAPPY B-DAY!!!!! Love ya!

Amy said...

Very nice! I should do this type of post sometime with my hair.. only problem is, I don't have a chi. I think I could borrow my mom or sister's though.

Jamie said...

Love love love the Chi, it is amazing! You're hair looks great like that. Sisters are so much fun!

Shauna said...

Your hair looks great!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Julie said...

Looks great! I got mine in November and can't live with out it!!

Ann Hastings said...

Staci- You have always been beautiful, but now you're stunning :) Praise the Lord for the makers of the CHI- I won't even dare post my before and after CHI pictures!

laura said...

i love your hair...and that shower curtain! seriously!