Monday, January 08, 2007

Work Funnies

Here are a few pictures with Brody at work.

This picture is of Brody playing in the car exersaucer that someone donated to my office! He has fun in it!

Here's a work story that I can't help but sharing (this may just be funny to those of you that are new moms). There were 3 men working out in the weight room this morning. One of the guys has a new baby in his house. As they were working out one of the other guys asked him if he was doing his Kegel exercises! {In a side note...most people don't realize that we can hear their conversations from our office. I usually block the talk out so I can get work done...but this conversation was hard to block out!} I was in the office laughing so hard tears were coming down my face. The new dad replied, "No. I remember that term from childbirth classes. Is that something I'm supposed to be doing?" LOL!!! I couldn't help myself. I holler out to them, "I don't think it's possible for MEN to do Kegel exercises!" They went on trying to remember what Kegels were. I definitely wasn't going out there to explain it to them!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RaeAnn said...

That's funny! Especially since I can picture who the guys are!

Shauna said...

That is really funny!!!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is hilarious! MEN! They might want to talk a little quieter next time. Brody looks so cute. He's getting big. I hope we can see y'all soon.
JB

Ledbetter Fam said...

By-the-way, it is possible for men to do Kegel exercises, but it's a different muscle. That's all I'll say for now. I bet that's not what they were talking about though.
JB

Grammy said...

I had one of those whirly popcorn poppers, too, (given to me by Sharon) and loved it so much I accidentally broke it myself. I loved making sugar popcorn in it, but cracked a tooth on a kernel that didn't pop......could I have sued them for that??? :)