Friday, January 26, 2007

To be fair

Since I bragged on Whirley Pop's customer service...I feel that I need to be fair and brag on the Magic Bullet. The first time I used "Brody's" Christmas present to make milkshakes, tabs broke off of the mugs that you use with the Magic Bullet. I was so disappointed! Monday I called them and informed them about the problem. Yesterday I received in the mail 2 mugs and 1 tall blending cup to replace the ones that the tabs broke off of! I was happy about the prompt service...I'm just a little tentative to be too excited because I'm afraid it won't be long before the tabs break again and I'm calling them back. We'll see....

Since I'm in the bragging mood...I'm gonna brag on myself for a minute :) I have lost all the baby weight and a few pounds extra! I still have some loose skin on my tummy...but if you remember what I looked like at 9 months pregnant you'll understand why it may take a while for that skin to pop back (if it ever does!) Well yesterday I decided to try on my prom dress from high school just for fun (yes...I still have it. I'm not sure why?) It actually fit! The chest was pretty tight (understandably so!) and you could see a little of my tummy when I relaxed...but I was shocked that I could zip it up! Maybe some time I'll have Mike take my picture in it and we can compare how I look now as opposed to 10 years ago! Yikes...it's been 10 YEARS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with your weight loss! Way to go!! (I wish I was that disciplined...)

RaeAnn said...

I am too impressed with your weight loss. I got close and then started going back up a few pounds. I am also impressed that you can fit in your prom dress. I still have all 4 of mine!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Way to go Staci! My goal is just to fit back in my wedding dress! Lol

Sapphire

Unknown said...

I am also impressed with the weight loss! Can you pass some of your motivation on to me?

I wanted to have a post about good customer service regarding Jackson's airplane toy that just stopped working less than 5 months after its purchase, but I haven't even heard back from the manufacturer. I guess I will have to call.

I think I am going to run tonight after reading of your weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Staci. Doesn't it feel good?! Do you know about Hungry Girl.com? She sends daily emails that are quite interesting and her website kept me busy for hours the first time I looked at it. paula