Friday, July 13, 2012

The start of a tradition...

Grammy decided a while back that she would like to make a tradition of taking her grandchildren on a trip (just with her) for their 6th birthday.  Brody is the first one to turn 6 (or he will in August) and he was super excited to have Grammy all to himself for a week!!!  We got Grammy a Texas Rangers cup for her birthday (so they'd match on the roadtrip).  They had me take their pictures with their cups before they climbed in the car.  They'll visit some friends and family in KS before heading to Colorado for a bunch of different activities including a train ride at the Royal Gorge.  I hope she takes lots of pictures for us!
 
Mike and I aren't the only ones who will miss Brody this week.  Barrett will be lost without his big brother!  I'm not sure he'll even know what to eat for breakfast since all he says when I ask him what he wants is, "What is Brody having because I want the same thing?"
 
Collin was over to help with the garage sale we're having at Daddy Steve and Namaw's, so he joined in with Barrett on the goodbye hugs.
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I know they will have fun. And Barrett will have you all to himself.

Steve said...

Barrett is really missing Brody!