Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Shhhhh!

Barrett told me to keep the door shut to his room when we were leaving for work today and to be quite in the hallway.  I asked why and he said I could peek in and see.  This is what I found....
 
He had tucked "Real Bear" in bed with the baseball pillow under his head.  He'd also left the music (John Denver) playing and had turned off the lights and closed the blinds.  He said Real Bear was gonna take a nap while we are at work today and he told Barrett he likes it dark and likes to listen to the music.  Barrett was so serious telling me all of this....and it was so precious!! 

4 comments:

Steve said...

Awww! I love Barrett!

Daddy Steve

Mom said...

It is sad that someday his wife won't let him sleep with his bear!

Ann Hastings said...

That's adorable!

Leave It To Davis said...

Adorable....so glad you posted this because this is just the kind of moment that would get lost if not for blog posts.....you all will treasure this one.