Monday, July 23, 2012

Little Grocery Carts

Our a/c is working again!!! Yay!!! It's tough to be without a/c in Texas...pretty much any time of year!

After Ken came out to fix it...and after work...the boys and I headed to the grocery store. They decided they didn't want to ride in the race car grocery cart. Instead, they wanted to each push a little cart. I've never let them push a little cart (mainly because we always have too much on our list for such a small cart), however, today I gave in. They followed me around the store like train cars follow an engine...making sure I put an even number of items in each cart.

After we checked out, they pushed their carts out to the car and loaded the groceries in the back! It was strange not pushing a cart or loading the groceries in the car! And did I mention how CUTE they looked pushing around the little carts?!

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

That's good practice for them for when they get married someday. They will already know how to shop for groceries!

Ginger said...

Gosh I wish HEB had those. The girls would LOVE them! Lucky boys!