Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not in MY Kitchen!

Look what I found under the rug by my stove while I was mopping:
 
Oh no you didn't come in MY kitchen! 

Thankfully it was dead.  So I scooped it up with a spatula and put it in a zip lock bag for the boys to show Mike when he got home from work.  After work I went to pick up the bag and the snake slithered around inside!!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!  *shivers running down my spine*  That thing was ALIVE under my feet.  Eeek!  We kept it in the baggie and Brody took it to school for show and tell yesterday :)

5 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

What kind is it?

megan said...

um, thanks for the major heebie jeebies! Yuck!

Jessica said...

Yikes. I bet he was under there just plotting and plotting...

Cousin Julie said...

I would have to move if that happened to me...

Steve and Joan said...

Looks like it could be a Texas Brown Snake - http://www.houstonherp.com/TxBrown.htm

They eat bugs and slugs and are harmless to people. They are good for the garden!