Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Name Game

Since they posted it on Facebook...I guess I can post about it on here too ;)

Yesterday we got an email from Caleb that said:

_ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ _

Guess a letter of our boy’s first/middle name!

There ensued a game of hangman that lasted about half an hour.  Everyone took turns guessing a letter and then waiting for Caleb to respond with which letters guessed were in the name.  I think Namaw is considered the winner because she guessed the letter "X".  The name.....
Axton Walter

It's so fun to be able to call their baby by name now! 

Coming in June.....Laney Kaye (Mark & Angela's little girl), Axton Walter (Caleb & Audria's little boy), and Tex (Tyler & Ann's little boy).....ok....so maybe they're not naming him Tex....but I think I'll nickname him that until they can come up with a name so I don't have to keep calling him "it"!  Maybe it'll motivate them to agree on a name ;)

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Ok, no calling him "it" you can cay "him" :) I am just as anxious as you for a name for our sweet baby boy, we're not holding out on you, we just don't have one yet :)

Jessica said...

I love names! So glad you got to share them with us. :) Tex is great - a good, solid Texan name. Or Bubba? Okay, so not *every* name is better than "it."