Monday, December 27, 2010

Nerf WAR

Mike was a little unsure as to why I packed so many guns for the boys.  They wanted to take their new rifles...but they also wanted to take their Nerf guns and ammo.  I threw in a few extra guns (assuming that some of the "big boys" would want to play too).  I managed to pack them under the boys feet in the back seat as we traveled, so there was plenty of room for them.  I think the "big boys" were very glad that I packed the Nerf guns!  Tonight there was an all out WAR at the cabin.  This wasn't just a sit on the couch and shoot each other kind of war...this was a lay down the rules and run all over the house kind of war!  The key fighters were:

Caleb
Tyler
Brody
and Mike
 
and no...the women did not avoid being in the line of fire.  The guys were shooting from both levels of the house, so it was virtually impossible to avoid projectiles!

No comments: