Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lipstick vs. Cabelas

Today the music teacher (Ms. Stephanie) stopped me at the door as I was going into preschool to pick up the kids.  She said, "I have to tell you a story about Brody!"

"I was having the kids in his class help me pick up the room after we finished with music because of our Christmas program tonight.  After we picked up I said, 'Ms. Stephanie needs to put her lipstick on!  Girls...we like lipstick, don't we?  But boys, y'all don't like lipstick...do you?'  Brody immediately responded, 'NO!  We like CABELA'S!'"

She thought it was hilarious that Cabela's was the first thing that came to mind as something boys should like (instead of lipstick)!  She said that her husband will be wanting to meet Brody at the program tonight.  lol

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Future camper-hunter for sure! (Isn't it wonderful that the place that he spends the most time with his family on outings is his favorite thing? Not a toy....but a memory you made for him....doing a great job Staci!)

Ann Hastings said...

Halarious, LOVE it... how was the Christmas program?