Friday, May 21, 2010

"Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"

Ok, maybe it wasn't cookies...instead it was brown sugar! We walked into the kitchen and caught Barrett dipping his finger in the brown sugar canister and then sucking the sugar off his finger! We crept back out of the room and Mike took a picture. When he heard the click of the camera he turned around and had a huge grin on his face! We couldn't help but laugh (of course, then we told him no...but the laughter came first...wonder how effective that "no" was?!)

8 comments:

Tyler and Ann said...

SO cute! I love the picutre of him once he knew you were there!!!

Mom said...

It is hard to be upset at that face!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute in those glasses! I love the "caught" picture, too.
Gmommy

GG said...

Too cute for words. Who could get after him for eating sugar with that smile? I like his little glasses.

Rebecca said...

I just got caught up on reading blogs. The glasses are cute; Daddy Steve's shorts on Brody are hilarious; I'm glad you guys are all so close now...that's so cool. I think that just about covered all the posts I missed.

Anonymous said...

Barrett did...OH...was this not a guessing game? :) Too cute!
~Angela

Grammy said...

Love the grin - reminds me of his
dad!

Teri said...

He is too cute!