Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can you hear the Angels singing?

"...there will be more rejoicing in Heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:7

Robyn and I have been meeting together once a week to learn about God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible. I was thrilled beyond words when Robyn called me Sunday morning before church to tell me that she had made Jesus Christ Lord of her life and wanted to make her commitment known to the world by being baptized! Luke 15:10 tells us that "there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents". I can testify that there was also great rejoicing here on earth! What a joy to be present as Daddy Steve baptized Robyn on Sunday morning!


Robyn has become a dear friend and I look forward to continuing meeting together once a week to dig deeper into God's Word!

4 comments:

Paula said...

I was elated when I heard this news on Sunday. We are so happy for Robyn and her family.

Jamie said...

Praise God! That's awesome!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Praise God!!! I am so sad I didn't know about this and missed it! I'm so happy!!!!!!

JB

Ann Hastings said...

SO exciting! What an answered prayer!