Monday, May 24, 2010

Dinner with W & W

Tonight we had dinner with Wade and Wendi. She is an amazing cook! We had roast, salad, homemade cornbread (that was delicious!!!) and banana pudding. Yummm! (What's even better is that I didn't have to cook!)

They have a Wii. Any guesses at what Brody asked to do after dinner?

Brody & Wade

Staci & Wendi

Wendi got a Keurig for her birthday and I was excited to pick out what I wanted to drink. She usually makes her cup of coffee in her travel mug...so she didn't realize how full a "large" cup of coffee is! It almost overflowed in my mug! (Notice the mug that she was happy to let me drink out of?!)

Wade & Wendi are leaving us to move to Houston at the end of June. We have really enjoyed getting to know them and are going to miss them as friends, fellow softball player/fan, and as members of our small group.

Thanks again for a wonderful dinner! (and thanks for the cornbread recipe!!!)

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Looks like y'all had a great time with Wade and Wendy, we LOVE them too! I am sure it's bitter sweet that they're leaving... now we have an excuse to go visit them in Houston :)
I am sure she was happy to let you drink out of that mug- heehee!

Wendi said...

Aww... nice post! We are glad y'all could make it for dinner. We're going to miss it here!!!