Friday, July 18, 2008

'lil b

Barrett has already taken on several nicknames. "Bear-bear", "Bubba", and " 'lil b" are just a few of them. That's one of the reasons I thought it was so cute when Barrett got the following onesie in the mail the other day! My friend, Anna, is a super crafty girl and made the onesie and the stocking hat for Barrett. They are so cute!!!! She's getting ready to start an online store for some of her crafty items. I'll be sure and post a link when she gets it up and going. THANKS ANNA!!!! "Hmmmm. This hat sure is comfy...but I wonder if I'd get hot wearing it outside in the Texas heat?"
"What?!? It's 100 degrees outside?!?!? Can you please take it off before we leave the house?"

7 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

awww, Anna's stuff is so cute (and so is Barrett, of course!)

Christy and Justin Vercher said...

I love that cute onesie. I think lil' B is already getting big.

Anna said...

Glad you like it! Thanks for the public thanks:-)

Ledbetter Fam said...

That's a cute onesie.

JB

Karen said...

lil b looks so cute in his onesie and hat.

Laura said...

So cute!!!