Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Brody got home on Friday night after a week in Colorado with Daddy Steve and Namaw. Since they didn't get in until late (and we were at Tyler and Ann's), we picked Brody up on Saturday morning. Mike and I were both so excited to see him. We really missed him while he was gone! Daddy Steve was working during the day so Brody and Namaw did some sight seeing together. They went to the Garden of the Gods, Focus on the Family, and spent a lot of time in at the hotel pool. In the evenings Daddy Steve would go with them to dinner and on a hike or to a park. Daddy Steve didn't have to work on Friday, so they all went to Pike's Peak together. Brody called us from the top and all he could talk about was a penny he found up there! lol He did mention that they were above the clouds and that he could see mountains...but mainly he talked about the penny. Mike and I both wished that we could've been there with him.

Brody was excited to go to our house and sleep in his own bed. I think he also missed a few of his toys while he was gone. On Sunday morning this is what I found when I went in to wake Brody up for church. I wonder if sleeping with a golf club makes you dream about playing golf?

Here's a sweet picture of Barrett.
On Sunday night Brody was excited to go to church...and Taco Bueno! I thought he looked so cute in his hat! He thought it was funny when I tried to take a picture of the two of us by myself!

4 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I know he missed his golf club! Barrett looks so comfortable in that picture. Thank you for letting Brody go on my business trip to Colorado. That was so much fun!

Amy said...

Such darling little boys you have there.

Teri said...

Such a cutie! Glad he and fun and that he is home safe! Barrett is getting so big!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute and you look lake happy congratulation with love Wendy and Kayleigh