Friday, April 19, 2013

The love of a brother

Barrett walked into my room this morning just as I was about to leave for the gym. He was crying about his arm hurting. I ended up giving him some Tylenol and a Flaxseed pillow that had been in the freezer so that he could wrap it around his arm. Then I carried him back to his bed and tucked him in, however, he was still crying. I tried to calm him down and I told him that I would come back and check on him in half an hour when I got back from the gym. Then a small voice from the bed next to him said, "It's okay Barrett I'll be here with you while mom is gone." Brody then crawled over to get in bed beside his little brother. He cuddled up behind him and it was shhhhing him and said, "I'll tell you story.  You want me to tell you a story?"

No comments: