Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Your love never fails!

Getting Barrett ready for school this morning ended up being a rushed event...but the reason why is totally worth it. We drove Brody to school since it was raining and when we pulled back into the garage, Barrett wanted to sit in the car and sing along with the CD Mark & Angela gave me for my birthday. He sat in my lap singing to God in the dark garage for 30 minutes! Precious moments.

Here are the lyrics to the song we had on repeat...

"One Thing Remains"

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing… Remains

[Chorus:]
Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me [3x]

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

[Chorus:]
Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me [3x]

[Bridge:]
In death, In life, I’m confident and
covered by the power of Your great love
My debt is paid, there’s nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...





2 comments:

Mom said...

How sweet! Glad you took the time to enjoy Barrett's little voice.

Tyler and Ann said...

LOVE this song!