Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Field Trip

Tody was Field Trip day for Brody and I got to go along as a sponsor.  After getting instructions from Mrs. Giese at school, the parents who were supervising met the buses at the Fort Worth Children's Museum.  We each had 3-4 kids that we were responsible to guide around the museum.  Mrs. Giese assigned herself to my group along with Brody and 2 other little boys from his class.  We had so much fun looking at all of the different exhibits at the museum.  At 1:00 we got to go into the planeterium to watch a movie.  I have to admit that my fatigue from sleepless nights got to me at this point and I don't exactly remember the whole movie. 

It was so fun getting to go on the field trip with Brody!  I'm so thankful that God has given me a job with flexibility...one where I get to participate in all these fun events in the lives of our children!

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

Why have you had sleepless nights? lol