Sunday, October 14, 2012

Excuses

I have many excuses for not posting in the past few weeks.  The main reason is that I've been writing papers for my management class.  I turned the last one in on Thursday...and then started working on editing pictures from a newborn portrait session...then yesterday we were busy with games....and today church.  Even though I haven't been posting, I haven't lost track of posts I need to make!  I keep a running list on my phone of blog posts that need to be written.  Here's the current list of topics to post about:
  • Brody's games
  • Barrett's games
  • Company Picnic
  • Brody sees an angel
  • Barrett's view on the way to school
  • Boys & Girls Club dinner
  • Barrett goes to Temple
  • Grandpa Brown's funeral
  • Sheriff of the day
  • Push up pic
  • Barrett makes his own breakfast
  • Newborn photo shoot
  • Kade & Brody at party
  • B's heart
  • Worst mom of the year award
I have a break this week before my next masters class starts...so you may see quite a few posts from me this week....at least that's my goal!

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

Wow, that's a lot of catching up to do! Brody sees and angel...? Looking forward to some pictures reading!