Friday, September 21, 2012

For my memory box

Tonight Brody disappeared to our office and came back with "art" (now that he has art class at school he refers to it as "art" rather than "pictures") that he drew for us. He said he was just thinking about how much he loves us and wanted to draw something for us. He drew me a sunflower and Mike a rose bush. I love it!! It will go on the fridge for sure...but I probably won't hang it in the manner suggested by the artist. He punched holes in the top of the paper and told me to put yarn through the hole and then put a nail in the wall and hang it on the nail. I think a magnet on the fridge will work just as well ;)

I sure do love this boys sweet, loving heart!

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

ooooo, I think I'd have to laminate those pieces of art and punch a hole with a hole punch and hang them on a nail with yarn....that upgrades it from their everday pages they color to "art". Then, each time he brought home something new, the new piece could replace the old, and the old could get put in an "art folder" to save....it might encourage him to keep trying harder. just saying.

Jamie said...

AWWW! Those are so sweet! He draws very good and nice cute handwriting. I love everything about those pictures!

Mom said...

Must have gotten his art skills from Mike.