Monday, October 15, 2012

View from the Back

October 4, 2012
Brody's school is close enough that we ride our bikes to and from school every day. I'm usually pulling Barrett out of bed to take Brody to school, so he gets to ride in the bike trailer behind my bike. I put my phone in one of the inside pockets of the trailer and sometimes Barrett will get it out and play games. I was surprised to get home today and see that Barrett took pictures on the way to school. Here are a few of them. It was kinda neat to see what his view of the ride to school is like!  (I also have to say that I think he's gonna be a good little photographer!  These are pretty good pictures that our 4 yr old took with my iPhone while riding down the street!)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol....yes, they are....he certainly has a good view of your bottom. lol

Mom said...

Mike could put these on his desk at work!